Inspiration - Monday, September 17, 2012 10:28 - 0 Comments
After submitting our AWEsome Groundswell video for Advertising Week DC 2012, Heather got an immediate call from the steering committee asking if we were interested in being a participating agency in the live competition, ADprentice, the closing event of ADWKDC 2012. Were we up for the challenge?
The task at hand – create a Q1 2013 integrated marketing campaign for the client DCBeer.
- Groundswell of Awe at Bates Creative
- How to Reach 44 Million People
- Want to build brand? Give voice to the fire.
- Fonts are friends, not food.
(But in this case, they are.)
- Inside the Media Revolution
- Design Trends in Print Media
- Making Word Art with Wordle
- Red May be Good for Business, But Not for Fire Trucks
- Choosing a Color Palette
- 8 Recommended Books to get You Thinking Design
- Brands that Get It: Fast Company
- Digital Strategy, The Basics
- NECA Redesigns Magazine Website ECmag.com
- Brands that Get It: New Zealand Antarctic Research Institute
- What Print Designers Need to Know About the Web
- From InDesign to Adobe DPS - Tips for Planning Your First Publication Tablet App
- Brands That Get It: Coca-Cola
- Social Bookmarking with Delicious
- Global Trends in Design
- Just left TAP2013, where the folks at Bates Creative stole the show. If you want...
- The most beautiful and elegant of all fonts....
- Garamond--My absolute favorite font in the world!...
- Howdy I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I wa...
- What's up, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on...
Want to find out more about us?
Visit the Bates Creative Group homepage
Want to hear more from BCG? Join our email list.
Are you a member of LinkedIn?
Join our professional group.
Become a fan.
Short, timely messages from BCG.
Follow us on Twitter.