Trends - Monday, January 23, 2012 10:58 - 0 Comments
Twelve Web design trends to look for in 2012
1. Responsive Design
What if online content responded to the way the user chooses to experience it (desktop, tablet, smartphone), instead of the user being forced to adapt to the way the content is rigidly presented? That’s the idea behind Responsive Design, and it’s more than just the biggest thing in web design for 2012: it’s quite simply the way forward.
- Creating Digital Publications for the iPad
- Taking a Collaborative Approach to Web Design and Development
- What Young Consumers Want
- What Can Red Do For You?
- Design Innovations
- Social Media for Business
- Twitter Misuse or Use for Business
- Digital Publishing – Content Managed Sites
- Digital Publishing – PDF Converters
- 8 Recommended Books to get You Thinking Design
- Brands that Get It: Fast Company
- Digital Strategy, The Basics
- NECA Redesigns Magazine Website ECmag.com
- Brands that Get It: New Zealand Antarctic Research Institute
- What Print Designers Need to Know About the Web
- From InDesign to Adobe DPS - Tips for Planning Your First Publication Tablet App
- Brands That Get It: Coca-Cola
- Social Bookmarking with Delicious
- Global Trends in Design
- Just left TAP2013, where the folks at Bates Creative stole the show. If you want...
- The most beautiful and elegant of all fonts....
- Garamond--My absolute favorite font in the world!...
- Howdy I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I wa...
- What's up, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on...
Want to find out more about us?
Visit the Bates Creative Group homepage
Want to hear more from BCG? Join our email list.
Are you a member of LinkedIn?
Join our professional group.
Become a fan.
Short, timely messages from BCG.
Follow us on Twitter.