Posts Tagged ‘identity design’
Brands that Get It, Creative Process, Inspiration, Strategy - Monday, February 25, 2013 13:54 - 1 Comment
The New Zealand Antarctic Research Institute is a brand that gets It. Our Creative Director, Erik Hansen, brought this non-profit rebrand to our attention as one of his recent favorites, and for good reason. As we perceive it, the Institute decided to rebrand with the goal of capturing everything the Institute is responsible for into the new identity.Continue Reading »
- 8 Recommended Books to get You Thinking Design
- Brands that Get It: Fast Company
- Digital Strategy, The Basics
- NECA Redesigns Magazine Website ECmag.com
- Brands that Get It: New Zealand Antarctic Research Institute
- What Print Designers Need to Know About the Web
- From InDesign to Adobe DPS - Tips for Planning Your First Publication Tablet App
- Brands That Get It: Coca-Cola
- Social Bookmarking with Delicious
- Global Trends in Design
- Just left TAP2013, where the folks at Bates Creative stole the show. If you want...
- The most beautiful and elegant of all fonts....
- Garamond--My absolute favorite font in the world!...
- Howdy I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I wa...
- What's up, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on...
Want to find out more about us?
Visit the Bates Creative Group homepage
Want to hear more from BCG? Join our email list.
Are you a member of LinkedIn?
Join our professional group.
Become a fan.
Short, timely messages from BCG.
Follow us on Twitter.